What to See
- Family landmarks, such as the house your grandparents grew up in, the school they went to, the church they attended, or the harbor they left from
- Cultural landmarks, such as Sun Yat-Sen’s House or Overseas Chinese Museums
- Temples and graves
- Relatives and clan communities
- Family records
What We Can Do
Before Your Trip
- Design custom itineraries
- Conduct research on all available ancestral traces
- Find and coordinate with distant relatives in China
- Organize trip logistics, including visa invitation letters, local accommodation, and transport
- Recommend tours in other parts of China
During Your Trip
- Provide experienced, multilingual guides to give historical context and bridge any cultural or linguistic gaps between you and your newfound family
- Provide a professional film crew to document your trip
After Your Trip
- Produce a film or website that preserves your journey and discoveries for generations to come
- Facilitate follow-up communication between you and your family in China
How It Works
Share Your Travel Plans
Tell us details about your ancestry, possible travel dates, and group size. We will get in touch to discuss the best options for your roots trip.
Design Your Dream Heritage Tour
Based on your interests and needs, we will work closely with you to map the perfect itinerary and make preparations for your arrival.
Experience the Homecoming of a Lifetime
Let the journey begin! We will be with you every step of the way as you explore your roots and add your own adventure to the pages of your family history.
Returning to your ancestral village in China? Bring along our professional film crew to capture your experience with a bespoke legacy film.
Learn more about legacy films
Determined on a case-by-case basis.
As a reference, daily rates for our guides range between US$500-700.